Thursday, October 8, 2009

Threes

Well if I were really as good as that last post suggested I would have posted something to my beautiful wife on our anniversary. But here it is a day later and I'm finally getting around putting a post up. That in and of itself shows who's the better half of this partnership.

These three years have flown by. We've moved three times, owned three cars, you take care of three kids (two small and one big) and over all that time we've only had three fights. Okay well maybe we've had a few more than three fights but we've always been able to work things out.

So on our third anniversary I wanted to list here three reasons I love you.

1) Your happy smile. Nothing brightens a difficult day more than to come home and see your smile. When I get tired, when life gets rough all I need to see is that smile and those dimples and my cares seem to melt away. Just knowing that you're happy to see me makes everything I do seem worthwhile. Your smile and dimples are so cute and that's why I love you.

2) Your dedication to family. It seems you spend all your time taking care of one of us kids. Either it's feeding time or pooping time or playtime but rarely is it mommy time. Your ties to your siblings are incredibly strong, and I hope that I can stay that close with my brothers and sisters over time. It's easy to see that nothing means more to you in the world than your family and that's why I love you.

3) You are the other half of me. I am no longer just me, you are no longer just you. We are forever Wendi and Peter, Peter Pan and Wendi Darling. Everyday we become more and more inseparable. I don't know what I would do without you. You are a major part of every aspect of my life. Wendi you are everything to me and that is why I love you.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Oh, thank you honey. I love you too, so much.

Sudar Clan said...

So sweet. You guys are perfect for each other. Happy Anniversary.