Lately Melly has developed a new habit, when she thinks Wendi or I are going to leave she'll grab onto our pants pocket and walk around with us and not let go. It's pretty cute.
The other day she thought I was going to leave so there she was attached to my back pocket. After she realized I wasn't going anywhere she went back to playing in the living room. A few minutes later I noticed something didn't feel quite right, after a quick self inventory I realized that I had been pick pocketed! Sure enough my wallet was sitting on the living room floor, Melly was nowhere to be found. I pocketed my wallet and went looking for her. She was hiding in her room, my debit card in one hand and my credit card in the other. If I had any cash I'm guessing she probably would have made off with that too. I was really hoping to have a few more years before having to deal with this!
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
1 comments:
She does this all the time. We have to keep a really close eye on her or she makes off with something important. Credit cards, car keys, my purse.
Post a Comment