Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peter Graduated College

For those of you who don't know Peter graduated from college in mid-December with a bachelors in Computer Science with an emphasis in Computer Engineering. We are so proud of him. When he finally finished school we thought that we would have more time with him but that just doesn't seem to be the case. He is still working two jobs and this week he is going to two job fairs (which is great) then his work is sending him to some work thing on Thursday evening and then he has a scout activity on Saturday (which I'm okay with as well). I'm not mad I just wish we had more time with him. Hopefully that will change soon enough.

2 comments:

The 4 Willows said...

Hooray! Congrats! That is quite an accomplishment.

The Reese Family said...

Congrats Peter! I can't wait until I have accomplished that as well.