I was going to do blogging last Sunday but I was unable to because I drove off with my mini laptop on top of my car in Santaquin and haven't been able to pick it up from my mom's. Thank you, Mom for getting up at 11:30 to drive around looking only to find it in the middle of Main street. Anyway the SD card with all the pictures and videos is in the broken laptop 31 miles from here. Unfortunately you all have to wait another week and a half to see anything that we have done in the last month.
Pretty much I feel really stupid about the laptop thing and I guess if you want to know that whole story you can ask me in person, but that is all I'm going to say on the blog. Sorry again for the long wait...Peace Out.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
1 comments:
That stinks!!
Post a Comment