I admit I'm a recipe thief. I stole this recipe out of a cook book that looked through at Walmart called Worldwide Ward Cookbook: Mom's Best Recipes (I don't feel too bad, because I'm hoping to get this for Mother's day from Peter...Hint...Hint!) I cooked them up tonight and they are definitely worth making again. Although I don't recommend to often because they really aren't that healthy. Sorry there are no pictures available this time, but then again it's easy enough you can just imagine it. Anyway Enjoy!
Three Cheese Enchiladas
1 8-oz. Pkg. Cream cheese
2 Cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 Cup Salsa ( I used medium Salsa Verde, but you can use what ever you want) (green salsa)
1 Pkg. Tortillas
Extra cheese and salsa for topping.
(I like to grease the pans to that when the cook they don't stick to the bottom.)
Mix Cheese and Salsa and spoon into tortillas. Roll and place into pan.
Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 8 servings.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment