The last few weeks have been fun. I think we are going to have another kid that walks before they are one. Alex is steadily becoming more and more brave. He can now take 2 or 3 steps before he gives up and resorts to crawling. Crawling is so much easier and he definitely knows it. He always has to be moving and be right where Melynn is. He absolutely adores her (I'm sure it goes both ways). Every morning when we go to get them out of bed we find Melynn in his crib with him. I hope that old crib is able to support 50+ lbs.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
2 comments:
Uh oh, better not let Drill Sargeant Matt hear that Alex is walking without him!
I am so sad that i wasn't there for his first steps, I have to hold back the tears.
Post a Comment