Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm not the only one who talks in their sleep

I know that title is not correct grammar but it's been a long week and I just don't care.

This morning I got up before Wendi to get ready for work, as I was getting dressed she said,
Wendi: "Tread on me"
Peter: "What babe?"
Wendi: "Tread on me"
Peter: "Okay... Well I'm leaving for work"
Wendi: "Okay, sweet dreams"
Peter: (laughing)"Love ya, bye"

The night before I was watching TV in bed and Wendi was sleeping. Something on the TV woke her up and she rolled over and said,
Wendi: "Is this my channel?"
Peter: "No, this is cartoon network"
Wendi: "Yeah, but is this my channel?"
Peter: "I don't think you have a channel, what is your channel?"
Wendi: "I'm just asking if this is my channel, that's all"
Peter: "Okay, this is your channel then."
Wendi: "Okay"

I'm just glad I'm not the only one in the family with a sleep disorder. Strike that, Melly already walks and talks in her sleep so I guess we've successfully passed our defects on to another generation.

0 comments: