Dear Everyone,
I know that I've been slacking on the blogging front and I'm sorry. I have lots of pictures on my camera and funny stories to go along with them, but...well...you know. I'm lazy. I will try and do a little better about it.
Blogging Slacker
Dear Snow,
I don't mind that you are here, but I would really appreciate it if you could keep from landing on the the roads, parking lots, driveways, sidewalks and my cars. You can fall on everyone elses cars just not the two that belong to my family. I don't think that is too much to ask.
Frustrated with Snow Lady
Dear Santaquin,
I got stuck about six times while driving on your city streets. It took me 20 minutes to get from my Mom's house to the freeway. That's normally a 1 1/2 minute drive. It took me 40 minutes to pick up my grandma from her house. I understand that it's sometimes hard to keep up with the snow fall, but at least you could try.
Frustrated Driver
Dear Mr. Plow,
Thank you for doing such a great job at plowing the streets of Spanish Fork and the freeway. Will you occasionally (everytime it snows) plow my parking lot.
Greatful Plow Friend
Dear Melly,
I love you so much. I am so thankful that you are in our lives. Sometime you really try my patience. You are so independently minded and stubborn to a T. You get that from me and a little from Daddy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Those qualities make you the sweet little girl that I love so much. I love that you are so protective of Ax. No one can torment him but you. You have to kiss him goodnight every night. You are so into princesses and all things related lately. It's kind of a refreshing change. You amaze me everyday at the way you communicate your desires and that you are so concerned if I'm okay every time I sneeze. I love that you love the snow. I enjoy watching you dig and "bouncin'" in the snow. I think if I let you then you'd probably never come in. I love you, baby girl!
Your "Princess Mommy"
Dear Grubbies,
You are so curious about everything. It kind of makes me a little scared to put up the Christmas tree. You always have to be moving. You love animals, but you get very concerned when you think they might be getting to rough with each other. I am so glad that you finally got your first tooth. I love your new facial expression. Makes me laugh every time (pictures to come). I love you, Grubby! And no, I don't know why I call you Grubby/ies.
Your Ever Improving Mommy
Dear Peter,
I am so glad that I only have to deal with your crappy schedule for only 1 more week. YEA! You are such a good Dad. The kids absolutely love you. You always help out with the kids. You always keep me laughing. After a emotionally exhausting day just the sight of you makes it all wash away. I love you for that. I love that you talk in your sleep. I laugh every time. I love you, Peter!
Your Completely Devoted Wife.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
1 comments:
Don't worry about stealing that from me! I stole it from a friend of mine, and I'm pretty sure she told me that she stole it from someone else. Don't be surprised if someone steals it from you!
Post a Comment