Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stay at home mom

Most of you understand this all too well, but if any of you are wondering why we've dropped off the face of the earth (except for blog updates of course) this describes it perfectly.



2 comments:

Wendi said...

Peter put this up and I really agree, especially lately. And even though Melynn is supposed to be sleeping and Alex will be waking up soon and keeping the house in somewhat order and updating the blog. I still don't find much time for me. And all I really want to do right now is sleep, but that won't last long because I'm sure I'll be interrupted somehow. There really is no rest for a stay at home mom.

The Reese Family said...

This article is awesome. Can you email me a better copy then the one I tried to save off your blog. My friends would love to read it. There is no rest for Moms period, whether they are stay at home or not.