September 29, 2010
Our routine with Alex when putting him to bed is we change his diaper, lay him down, give him his owl and a sippy full of milk. He goes right down easy peasy. But occasionally he wakes up during the night and we fill his sippy with water and he falls right back to sleep. Well tonight he didn't have his owl so I placed it in his crib took his sippy. I filled it up for tomorrow and put it in the fridge. Thinking that he had gone back to sleep I closed his bedroom door and upon doing so he burst out in tears. I went and got his sippy. He took a drink looked at me raised his sippy up to me and said in surprise: "ick!". I responded "that's right honey, it's milk." I left and haven't heard a peep out of him. I really don't know if I could have a better baby. I know he is technically not a baby anymore, but to me he is. I just love him so much. I am so excited to hear all the funny things he will someday tell me like Melly does now.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
1 comments:
It's okay. I think of him as a baby too--an adorable one!
Post a Comment