Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our OTHER Chickenpox Monster

Ten days ago yesterday was Alex's birthday and also the day he got the Chickenpox vaccination. Never again will I get this vaccine for my children. I don't see the point in it if they get them anyway.

When I voiced my concern to the doctor the about letting him get it he told me that it rarely rarely happens and he didn't have to get it. I thought about this and decided that I would give this vaccine one more chance.

Unfortunately the spots were not dark enough to photograph and only lasted a day, but they were everywhere. This is all still proof enough that we won't be getting it again.

1 comments:

The Reese Family said...

I think they have to have it to go to school. A few pox is much better then the full on virus. Hunter never got the shot because he got the real deal a couple weeks before he turned one. Not fun!!