Yesterday was a very big day for my now one year old baby.
First we had Alex's 12 month check-up and immunizations....I know, I know I'm a really mean Mom to have him get immunizations on his birthday. It's the only time that we could do it. Our life has been really crazy with buying a house. Anyway he did really great and the doctor said he looks great. He is now one and his measurements are:
22 lbs 4 oz in the 50 %
Oversized head comes in at the 75%
He is definately a fighter. He fought tooth and nail to get away from getting the shots and when they pricked his finger to do the hemoglobin test and all the while crying for "da-da". Daddy is his protector.
Second I decided to take Alex to get a hair cut. I couldn't handle the hair in his eyes and it was so long at the nape of his neck that it was starting to curl. I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of grief from people. I do agree he looked cute before, but he looks so handsome now. Take a look for yourself.
Last but not least we bought stuff for Melynn and I to make Alex a cake. She is such a great little helper. She sat by the oven and watched it cook. She was so excited to give it to Grubs. Here are a few pics and videos of the cake eating event. I feel kind of bad, my sweet little Melly got a bit jealous from the lack of attention. She wanted so badly to get her picture taken eating cake. I think that I will give her some cake and take pictures of it. Anyway enjoy.
The jealousy coming out. Yeah cake batter all over her cute face. I love Alex peaking out from above.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Alex!!
Cute pics. Happy Bday Alex!!
Post a Comment