Last night (Sept 24th) we went to Blockbuster and rented Monsters Inc. for family movie night. Something that we just started last night. We also wanted to know how long Melynn would last if we were to take her to a movie at the theater. Turns out she is not quite ready for that just yet. She lasted just a little over an hour. Our TV broke in the living room so we watched it in our room on our bed. Melynn wanted to sit on the bean bag so we hauled it in there and she and I laid on it together. We ate popcorn, crackers, cookies and milk. I think she loved it and I think we will be doing it again soon. It's a cheap fun activity to do with our kids. It'll be even more fun when Alex it big enough to enjoy it.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment