In October 2006 I married the most wonderful man, Peter. I loved him so much. Then we had a baby (Melynn) on August 8, 2007 and I loved him more. Then on October 13, 2007 the three of us went to the temple and were sealed as a family for eternity. And I loved him more.
Peter then drug us off to live in Alaska where we then found out we were pregnant with our second baby (Alex). He was born on February 19, 2009. And again I loved Peter more.
I love Peter more and more everyday I see him as a father. I don't think you could have a better father. We love him so much. Peter would do anything for us. Sacrifice everything to make us happy. I know that he would rather stay home from work and hang out with me and play with the kids. Melynn would want nothing more. I guess what I am trying to say is Thank You for every thing you do for us. We love you so much. Thank you for working all day and still coming home to help me out with the kids. I know I don't say it enough, but I love you Peter and I am so thankful for everything that you do for us. Happy Fathers Day, Daddy. Happy Fathers Day, Honey.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment