Wendi - We just wanted to tell you thank you on your day for all that you do for the family. Melly - Thanks for being my mommies and teaching me all the things you do. I'm so excited to see you every morning, and I'm so glad you're my mommies. Alex - thanks for all the milk, I like it so much more than formula. I love you so much thanks for being my momma. Peter - Thank you for marring me three years ago this fall. Thank you for carrying and raising two beautiful children for us. Thanks for putting up with me, especially with all the time that I have to spend on school and work. Thank you and have a great mother's day.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago
2 comments:
That is so sweet and too funny about Alex. Sorry Mom and Julie I didn't even know that he was doing it.
Ahhh.
Post a Comment