Friday, June 6, 2008

Our sick little Sweetheart

A couple of nights ago Melynn was really fussy so we thought she was tired so we put her to bed. Before we went to bed we checked on her and she had thrown up on everything. She hasn't been able to keep anything down except for Pedialyte and PediaSure. Anything other than that comes right back up. Until this morning she was able to drink half of a bottle and again this afternoon. She is still sleeping most of the day and not eating anything solid. I'll update again when things are better.

3 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

That is the worst. I feel bad for Melynn but I also feel bad for you, I hate cleaning up puke!

Mandy said...

I'm sorry that she is sick, that's no fun! I hope that she gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. Poor baby girl. I heard Peter was sick too. Hope everybody gets well soon.