Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You wanna make some Money?

On Saturday three guys from the office and I took a little time off the doors to get some lunch. After our meal Brad went to use the restroom. They keep it locked so he got the key from the guy at the counter. As he unlocked the small restroom he noticed a guy standing in the room looking at him. The following conversation ensued:
Guy: What are you doing?
Brad: Ummmm, what?
Guy: What do you want?
Brad: Ummmm, I need to use the bathroom. What are you doing in here?
Guy: I'm looking for something.
Guy: Well do ya want to make some easy money?
Brad: No, I just wanna pee.

Brad then decided he didn't need to pee that badly and came back to our table. We had a good laugh as he told us his story. Meanwhile the guy came out of the bathroom and proceeded to sing along with the song on the radio. He tells everyone that he's Carlos Santana. He then picks out a guy in line that looked like Mr T. Weird guy isn't black but he starts telling the Mr T that they need to teach all us "crackers" to appreciate good music. By now the manager and his biggest employee are trying to kick him out. He shouts, "I'll leave when I want to, and I want to now!" and kicks a garbage can. On his way out the door he sees one of our other guys locking the bathroom door and says, "Yeah boy, lock up my money, lock it up boy"

1 comments:

Dallyn Jones said...

WOW.. what a crazy guy. I wonder what he was smokin