Saturday, August 11, 2012

My little stinker Alex

So you know how every once in a while you're walking through walmart and hear "code adam we have a code adam we have a lost child wearing blah blah blah" and you have a sigh of relief because it's not your child. Unfortunately today it was my child. That darn Alex didn't follow me again and after climbing out of the cart and declaring to me "look mom I can climb out of the car by myself" didn't keep up when I left that part of the store because I got tired of telling Melynn I wasn't going to buy the blue hello kitty dress (because I already did buy it for her birthday she just doesn't know it yet). The next thing I know Alex is gone and I'm searching for him and an employee asks me what he's wearing and suddenly my mind is blank and I don't have a flippin clue and tell them " I don't know my daughter dressed in him. uh, he's blonde in goes by the name alex". after looking for about 10 minutes I'm here over the PA system " we have a lost little boy by the name Alex and his mom's name is mommy". I couldn't help but laugh and say "that's me, I'm mommy". I believe he and Melynn were both more scared than i was. Melynn was wandering around the store saying, "Alex sweetheart where were you?" It was so cute but I hope it never happens again.

0 comments: