Sunday, October 9, 2011

Melly's letter to Uncle Eric

I told Melly that we were going to write letters to Uncle Eric. I told her that she could write whatever she wanted. This is what she came up with:


Mad Eric,
I love you! I want something so special to play with at your house. And Mom, I love you to the moon and back. I like to snuggle with Eric. I want something to play with at Katie Matt's house. I like chicken flying up in the air. I like Eric flying up in the air. I want duck flying up in the air. I love you to the moon and back. I want a DVD to watch a video. I learned about ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now I know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me. I like Eric's computer to play on and not to work on. I like Mom's hair on ice (yes, she actually said that...I don't know). I am a child of God. And I like ice skating...gibberish...fake Spanish words. I love you!
Love,
Mad Melly


Interesting right!? As weird as Eric is I figured he would enjoy it...We did.

1 comments:

Mom J. said...

He will love it! Thanks for helping her write to him!!