Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Melynn!

Today is Melynn's first Birthday. Because we are not at home we just did a small party. Instead of getting a cake she got a cream filled donut. At first she gagged on it and a few minutes she decided it was good and chowed down. I think that she isn't used to having something that big put in front of her and also I think that it was too sweet for her. Also on a side note, last Sunday was the first time I tried the pony tail thing she looked so cute but today I tried pigtails I think they look much cuter.


Here are a couple of pictures. Peter really likes the one with her mouth open.

Mommy and Daddy love you Melly and we are so thankful to have you in our lives. We thank our Father in Heaven for the miracle that you are. You are such a wonderful, beautiful, smart little girl.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe your little girl is one! Time really does fly. She sure is a cutie. Glad to see your family is doing well.

The Richards Family said...

Happy Birthday Melynn! I can't believe that she is one already! Her hair looks so cute in piggy tails!

Katy Beth said...

Too adorable! Happy Birthday, Cutie!!

Sudar Clan said...

Happy Birthday! You are such a cute little girl!