Monday, August 9, 2010

Pictures Galore part 2

Moose in the city (Anchorage)


Just after he learned to shake his head from side to side.


The blankets I made for Christmas.

For those of you who don't know my Grandpa J created this piece of art, it is above the entrance to the church history museum.


About a year ago we found this in Melly's room, it was difficult to bend back. There is no way she had the strength to bend it. It remains a mystery






Memorial Day Adventure with the Johansen Family.









Melynn picked danilions for all the girls to wear in there hair.
Bocce Ball



If there is a ball or rock in sight, Alex will be holding it. What a boy!
Three Generations



Unfortunately this is how he looks after almost every meal. Except this is Spaghettios, which is more noticeable.

1 comments:

Kaymatt said...

I love all the pics! I especially love the last one of Ax!