We have known for a little while that we would have a new addition to our little family. We have even told one or two of you but we decided to announce it here officially. We are way excited to welcome our next little miracle into the world.
But on our last visit we got another surprise, twins! It wasn't what we expected but we're very excited. Melynn loves everything about it; Alex on the other hand is still too little.
April Fools, click here for pics of our two "new additions."
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago




3 comments:
You guys are insane, 4 kids 3 and under. Congrats!
Aaron knew this was an April fools right away. I on the other hand am a little slow. I barely know what day it is let alone have time for pranks.
So wait...are you pregnant or not? I wasn't sure if it was all April Fool's, or just the part about twins...?
Post a Comment