Many of you don't know that Peter's work is only about 7-8 minutes or 5 miles from our soon to be home. On Wednesday we did the inspection on our house (only a couple of fixes and we should be good to go). It was past our usual dinner time so we decided to stop and pick something up and eat at Peter's work. For the 4-5 minutes we were in the car after picking up dinner Melynn speed talked the whole time and at least 3 of those minutes she talked about Backyardigans. I don't think I've laughed so hard. I love her so much.
When we pulled up to our house for the inspection, Melynn very excitedly says "I found the house, Mommy. I found it.", my response was "You sure did, Melly.". I'm pretty sure see remembers seeing it before. When she first saw the house I asked her which room she wanted and she ran to one of the rooms and said "this one". She is too cute.
For awhile we were thinking about making an offer on a house here in Spanish Fork. So we would ask her (we still ask her) "Do you want to live in Spanish Fork or Pleasant Grove?" and with out fail every time her answer is "sanish spork". She definitely has her mind made up.
All in all I think I have the cutest little girl.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment