Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holy Crap she looks like me!

I just had a realization that Melynn looks like me. Now let me explain. I know that All of you think that Melynn looks like me, but I have never seen it...until tonight when I took a picture of her. When I looked at it I thought, "that looks just like me when I was a little girl". I showed Peter and he agreed. What do all of you think?


I realize I'm not looking at the camera and I'm a few years older but I can see it a lot in this picture.


P.S. You will see this picture again.

3 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

I think she looks like both of you.

The Reese Family said...

She definitely looks like you in that picture but to me she looks more like you now then when you were little.

Marge said...

How does the picture of her compare to the picture on the book shelf....you know the one.