I can't believe that my baby is two years old. I guess she's not a baby anymore. Well she'll always be my baby.
We love you so much Melly. You make everyday worth waking up for. You came along when I needed you most at what was probably the most difficult time in my life. I am so thankful for that. We thank Heavenly Father everyday for sending you to us. We are so blessed with your presence. We love that you are so interested in learning about everything and you absorb and remember it all. We adore that your two favorite animals/insects are the owl and butterfly. How random it is for a child to love owls and butterflies. And you have always loved them. I don't remember a time when you didn't. You love your blankets (the one that Mama Houser made you and the Eeyore one.) In fact you love one of them so much that it's been washed and loved by you so much it's double it's original size. We call you our little fish because if it were up to you, you would live in the water, whether it be the pool, bathtub or running through the sprinklers. I love so much that I am your protector from everything even if the thing is Daddy coming to get you. You come to me for love or comfort even when it was me to discipline you. I love that every time you wake up for about 20 minutes all you want is for your Mommy to hug you. We are so thankful that you have never once been jealous of Ax (Alex). You always have to know where he is and if he is okay. YOU are his protector. We love that you've got his best interest in mind like when you shared a finger full of frosting with him when you didn't think we were watching. I'm sure he loved you for it. Melynn you are so special to us and we could not imagine life without you. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart and never forget that we love you.
We had a party at the park with my family on her birthday and one the next day at Peter's parents house. There were butterflies everywhere. I think she really loved Baba Johansen's present. He went out and caught her about thirty butterflies. The thing she liked most about it was letting them go. Her and Grandpa had a great time. I think you could have heard her down the street squeeling with delight every time one flew away. All in all I think she had a great Birthday. I think she loved all of her presents. And in Melly's words "Anks" (thanks).
Here are some pictures of the events.
Hutch's 2nd Birthday
7 years ago







1 comments:
She is definitely my niece, taking after her Aunt Veronica. Must be the shared name of Lynn that we have or the month of August. Eating the yummy candles. We might even have been the same age when we did. Mom would know. Give my birthday girl kisses.
Post a Comment