Friday, January 16, 2009

Eight months Pregnant

With only 3 1/2 weeks left until "D" day I thought that all of you would like to know how I'm feeling. Anyway this past week has been pretty difficult physically. I hurt EVERYWHERE. I can't walk for more than about 20 minutes with out my back feeling like it is about to give out. And I cannot hold Melynn for more than about 30 seconds it's that uncomfortable. I feel that I have not said anything as far as complaints go about being pregnant, but the way I've been feeling this last week I've had it. I'M DONE!!! This is how I look now. I was in a dressing room trying on a skirts for Becca's wedding plus I wanted a long skirt.

3 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

It's okay to complain, that is how the baby knows when to come out.

Wendi said...

If that's how they know then Melynn didn't listen.

Marge said...

Well, knowing Melynn, I would vote she didn't listen......ps...like the wall hangings.