Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We're gettin' skinny

This is Peter writing and I don't post very often so when I do you know it'll be good. Wendi and I are both working hard to eat better, exercise and ultimately lose weight by the end of the summer. I even have a bet going with one of the other salesmen up here as to who will lose the most weight. I'm already down about 20 pounds and a belt notch. Wendi is at the gym as I write this. So keep encouraging us and we'll hopefully come home in noticeably better shape.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Now the challenge is to keep it up! We're excited to see the new and improved Peter and Wendi in August!

Anonymous said...

Good for you two! It looks like you are doing some really good things up there in the north country. Will we recognize you when you get back? They say, "Nothing taste as good as skinny feels," or something like that. Maybe you will inspire your grandpa & grandma to get busy & get in shape. We love looking at the Happy Johansens! Thanks for setting it up. We feel right there with you.

Sudar Clan said...

Good job guys. If you want to do the most fun workout in the whole world do Turbo Jam. You can find it on Ebay or at Turbojam.com. I love it, I do it at the Gym and at home. It is a blast.

Anonymous said...

alright poopyface, you'd better be slimmed down by the end of the summer, cause you need to take me climbing. i went to blue john with dad, and he says i'm probably a better climber than you were. so get yo' bumbly bum in gear!

Dallyn Jones said...

Im there for ya! lol. Curtis and I are trying the same thing. But I think I will only last this first week... maybe =)